1. Charlie Dean, Florida Senator Pulls Gun On Lost Pizza Boy and Then Sues Him For $14,000
2. Ohio Woman Stabs Boyfriend After He Ate All The Salsa
A police report says 61-year-old Ronnie Buckner told officers he was eating salsa with his girlfriend, Phyllis Jefferson, at his Akron, Ohio, apartment Sunday when she started complaining that he was eating all of it. Read More
3. Oil Heir Andrew Getty Found Dead In Los Angeles Mansion With ‘traumatic rectal injury’
4. Wisconsin Woman Accused of Pooping Inside Of A Box At Kmart
5. 40 children by 20 mothers: the feckless father who insists 'God says go forth and multiply'
6. Texas couple both dead after argument over $500 lottery ticket win
7. Woman who bared K-cup breasts on Google Street View is charged with disorderly conduct
Karen Davis chased the car and lifted her top in the Australian town of Port Pirie, 140 miles from Adelaide, to make a British friend laugh.
She defended her stunt - carried out in front of her children - after the photo was viewed by thousands of people around the world. Read More
8. New York Lawmakers Carve Out Sales-Tax Exemption for Struggling Yacht Buyers
9. Drunk Man Drives Stolen Forklift 3 Miles To Retrieve Crashed Truck: Cops
Police Lt. Matt Soden says just before 6 a.m. Monday, Aleksandr Glushko of Delta Junction drove off a road in a pickup and crashed into pipe stacked in a company yard.